Fatigue is a common problem involving a physical and mental state of being extremely tired. Physical and mental fatigue are different, but they often occur together. Long-term physical exhaustion can also lead to mental fatigue.
WANT TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
Our Recommended Treatments
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Targets: Aging, menopause, andropause, PCOS, Loss of energy, fatigue, hormone deficiency, loss of vitality
- Treatment: Following a blood draw analysis that helps identify any hormone deficiency or excess, a bespoke bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) will be prescribed. The treatment boosts hormones, such as thyroid, testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, DHEA and vitamin D, back to the appropriate levels necessary to maintain youthful health, vigour and reduce oxidative stress
- Method: Oral, topical or sublingual (bespoke – made to each individual profile)
- Downtime: Nil
- Frequency: Daily
- Targets: Revitalization of healthy and/ or damaged organs. The revitalization process will help optimize the function of the tissues affected by possible structural changes, especially those that were predisposed to or by genetics or hereditary
- Treatment: Exclusive formulas with rich nutrients and cell stimulating components are introduced into the body either orally or by injections. The components of these various formulas reach the cells, either directly or indirectly via the bloodstream.
- Method: Injection or orally
- Downtime: nil
- Frequency: Depending on the formulation