Stubborn Fat & Cellulite
Stubborn fat is physiologically different from other fat. Stubborn fat is more insulin sensitive and receives less blood flow than regular fat – making it harder the get rid of with the usual diet and exercise. The most stubborn areas of fat are the hips, butt, thighs of women, and the love handles on men.
Fat in general, inadvertently causes cellulite – a condition in which the skin has a dimpled, lumpy appearance.
WANT TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
Our Recommended Treatments
- Targets: Stubborn pockets of unwanted fat
- Treatment: CoolSculpting targets and eliminates fat cells in an easy, non-intrusive fashion by freezing the cells to a point of elimination. The denatured fat cells are then naturally eliminated from your body. The treatment is painless and causes no discomfort as it departs from the conventional liposuction method involving needles, knives and suction hoses.
- Method: Cryolipolysis (fat-freezing)
- Downtime: Lunchtime procedure
- Frequency: 6-10 weeks (depending on the patient)
- Targets: Sagging, loose parts on the body
- Treatment: Accent Prime by Alma uses combined technologies to eliminate excess fat and loose skin, thus visibly improving the shape and contours of the body. The synergy of ultrasound and RF technologies achieves superior results to those of either technology on its own. Cold ultrasound shear waves selectively destroy fat cells while the unipolar radiofrequency (RF) accelerates their metabolism for fast lymphatic drainage. The application of RF heat energy following fat destruction induces a volumetric contraction effect, tightening the skin and improving its texture while also building new collagen.
- Method: Cold ultrasound with unipolar radiofrequency (RF)
- Downtime: -
- requency: Once per week, 3 – 4 sessions
- Targets: Cellulite, localised fat deposits, promotes weight loss
- Treatment: Meso-Lipo Therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that is widely used in Europe as a fat melting injection. Using an injectable serum made of soy bean lechitin and enzymes, the targeted area with cellulite or stubborn localised fat deposits are injected to encourage fat reduction and weight loss without the need for extensive surgery.
- Types of procedure: Injections
- Downtime: Swelling and bruising up to 2 to 3 days
- Frequency: Once a week, 8- 10 sessions