Skin Tags & Warts Removal
A skin tag is a small piece of soft, hanging skin that may have a peduncle, or stalk. They can appear anywhere on the body, but especially where skin rubs against other skin or clothing. Skin tags are very common and generally occur after midlife. They affect men and women equally.
WANT TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
Our Recommended Treatments
Skin Tag Removal
- Targets: Skin tags (small, flesh-coloured or brown growths which hang off the skin and look similar to warts). Commonly found in the neck, armpits, around the groin or under the breasts
- Treatment: Skin tags can be removed through cauterisation where the tags are singed off without minimal or no discomfort
- Method: Cauterisation
- Downtime: Lunchtime procedure
- Frequency: -
- Targets: Warts are benign (not cancerous) skin growths that appear when a virus infects the top layer of the skin. Viruses that cause warts are called human papillomavirus (HPV). Wart viruses are contagious.
- Treatment: Cauterisarion or excision
- Method: Cauterisation or excision
- Downtime: minimal or none
- Frequency: 1-2 sessions