Teeth stains occur on the surface of the tooth or below the tooth enamel and some people develop both types of teeth stains. It can be caused by several factors like certain food and drink choices (such as coffee, tea and wine), smoking, medical treatments (radiation and chemotherapy) and poor hygiene.
While you can keep your teeth healthy and looking great through a consistent oral health routine, we can also provide a preventive and removal treatment for your stained teeth problems so you can smile confidently.
WANT TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
Our Recommended Treatments
Y10 BrightTonix Teeth Whitening & Mouth rejuvenation System
- Targets: Yellow or stained teeth, unhealthy gums
- Treatment: Y10 BrightTonix is the first system to provide a full anti-aging rejuvenation effect to the oral cavity. The system utilises the radiofrequency (RF) technology that helps stimulate collagen in the gums, resulting in healthier, stronger gums. This also makes stains attracted to the treatment gel used in the treatment. The stains are then removed from the tooth enamel, resulting in whiter teeth
- Method: Radiofrequency (RF) Cosmetic Procedure
- Downtime: Lunchtime procedure
- Frequency: 4 - 5 sessions, 2 sessions per week